Laravel is an open-source web application framework started by Taylor Otwell in 2011. Written in PHP, and based on the Symfony framework, Laravel is popular with developers of modern bespoke web applications because it encourages elegant MVC design architecture and offers many packages out of the box which streamline the build process, providing functions such as user management, authentication, a templating engine and database migrations and seeding.
Many 3rd party PHP libraries have been made available as Laravel packages. Using these, it is possible to quickly build out a bespoke web application with complex functionality.
- Bespoke web applications where a standard content management system is not a good fit.
- Application Programming Interface (API) design.
- Elegant MVC application design architecture
- Scalable to enterprise level sites with high traffic
- Suitable for sites requiring bespoke functionality
- Modular packaging system allowing access to many common PHP libraries
- Everything has to be built from scratch, although there are many packages available to make this easier
- Simple sites can be more easily built in other platforms
Find Out More
Moot Point offers expert Laravel development services. Get in touch to find out how Laravel can help your organisation grow.
Recent Laravel Projects
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.